We request the following documentation to process your Permit to Enter application.
1. A site-specific health and safety plan reviewed and accepted as appropriate for the work and signed by the organisation commissioning the work. This may include the main contractor where appropriate. Minimum expectations include:
2. An environmental management plan.
3. Site/layout plan and photos of your planned works.
4. Public Liability Insurance Certificate to the value of $10M (insurance certificates need to be submitted for the organisation requesting the permit, the main contractor as well as any subcontractors working within the rail corridor).
5. Details of any machinery/tools being used.
Please email the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available to visit your team to explain the services we provide and to assist with your permit application. To book a visit, contact us here.